2016 Guinea 5oz Silver Proof Coin
It features the spade design from the last circulating Guineas struck under King George III – a simplified shield with quarters containing the arms of England and Scotland, France, Hanover and Ireland.
Sectional frosting between a series of connection lines denote the extent of The East India Company’s global reach, adding a modern dimension to a design deeply rooted in British history.
• Selective 24ct Gold Plated
• Limited issue of 3000 coins
- Alloy: 0.999 AG SILVER
- Diameter: 65.15mm
- Weight: 5oz
- Denomination: 50p
- Finish: Proof
- Issuing Authority: St Helena
- Year Date: 2016
- Issue Limit: 3,000
Delivery & ReturnsAll coins will be shipped via registered post depending on location.
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery
- Liquids cannot be shipped outside of the EU.
- Numismatics (Bullion) cannot be shipped to India
See our delivery page for more information.