Sachin Tendulkar ‘The World’s Greatest Batsman’ Fine Silver Coin
A limited edition Silver Coin is issued in honour of Sachin Tendulkar, celebrating his outstanding achievements as the World’s Greatest Batsman. Explore our exclusive Sachin Tendulkar coin collection including gold and silver coins.
Out of stock
- Celebrate Sachin Tendulkar, The World’s Greatest Batsman
- This Fine Silver coin series released by Sachin Tendulkar himself is back in stock for the release of his movie: #SachinABillionDreams releasing on 26th May 2017.
- The ultimate collection piece that will last generations and tell the story of the famous cricketer.
- Strictly limited edition of just 5,000 coins worldwide
- Presented in an EIC box with a certificate of authenticity
Sachin Tendulkar: The World’s Greatest Batsman Fine Silver 1/2oz Coin:
- Legal Tender 1/2oz Coin Minted in Fine Silver
- Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar 200th Test Match’ reads the text on the reverse of the coin
- Queen Elizabeth II is embossed on the obverse of the coin.
- The canvas of the coin shows the latitude lines of the globe modelled in cricket stitching to represent the international stage of cricket.
- Design features Sachin Tendulkar batting in action
- Features The East India Company chopmark as a certainty of high quality standard.
- Strictly limited to just 5,000 coins
Released with the Sachin Tendulkar:
The rare coin has been issued in honour of Tendulkar’s remarkable career spanning 24 years. The issue of a ‘legal tender’ coin is an official mark of distinction given to individuals who have accomplished great achievements in human history.
The cricket icon himself and his 200th Test milestone are symbolically represented by Tendulkar’s autographed bat, helmet and the number 187 which he wore during his 200th and final Test at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai in November 2013, where he announced his retirement cheered on by thousands of his devoted fans during an emotional farewell.
Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar 200th Test Match’ reads the text. Queen Elizabeth II is embossed on the other side of the coin. The canvas of the coin shows the latitude lines of the globe modelled in cricket stitching to represent the international stage of cricket.
Tendulkar said he was honoured by the recognition: “All my life, I have had a dream of playing cricket for India. I am very fortunate to have lived this dream for the last 24 years. I am honoured to be recognised with the issue of these special coins, which have been impressively designed with a lot of thought,” Tendulkar said.
- Alloy: 9.999 Ag
- Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 1/2oz
- Denomination: $1
- Issue Limit: 5,000
- Issue Year: 2014
- Quality: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Issuing Authority: Niue Islands
Delivery & ReturnsAll coins will be shipped via registered post or UPS depending on location.
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery
- Liquids cannot be shipped outside of the EU.
- Bullion items cannot be shipped to India.
See our delivery page for more information.